Monday, September 30, 2013

Week 57


Hello world!
Wow it has been a while! I am sorry I am going to give a summary for what has happened. I am still in Provo training again! I am currently training Elder Soper from Vancouver, WA. He's cool, I like him.

We have been working hard on this area. We have actually picked up a couple of new people. One of them their last names are actually the Gleave! Sounds very similar to Gleed! That's pretty cool! I wonder if we are related? Well they are a great family. The husband has been less active for many years and the wife is Lutheran. Bro. Gleave wants to come back to the church so he's taking the discussions and Sis. Gleave is there to support her husband. Bro. Gleave said to Sis. Gleave "I don't expect you to become a Mormon." Then she replies back, I will decided whether I want to be a Mormon or not." Very open minded and has a good heart. They are such a great couple :)
So we also had a leadership training meeting for all the Leadership. We heard some really great things! Like how there will be a set of senior couple missionaries in every stake in Provo! So pretty much by December we will have about 300 missionaries in this mission! Including the Senior Couples that will also be full time missionaries. Crazy! We learned a great way to look at Joseph Smith's first vision and how to apply it into our own lives. Its really amazing! I love it!
Well everybody that's about all the time I have! I love you all and have a great day! :)

--
-Elder Gleed

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya wanna know?