Sunday, September 1, 2013

Week 46




Well Hello World!

 So its been great these past 2 weeks! So I am now with Elder Kim who is from Bellevue, Wa. And We found out that we both attended the same church building! So yeah we have a lot to talk about when it comes to Seattle. Its pretty awesome!
So for the 4th of July we marched in the Provo Parade. And I have to say I have never given so many high fives to kids in my life! But we got a big standing ovation as we were walking by. It was pretty awesome. All 215 missionaries were there. Pretty amazing.Good times! I also saw my trainer Elder Jarman! I was so happy to see him after 8 or 9 months.
Inline image 1
We also couldn't go out after 5 on the 4th. Why? I don't know. But its probably for a good cause.
We watched How To Train Your Dragon (that was the approved movie ) And we played Dodge ball. Pretty fun night I must say.
We Also had a wedding for Olga and Mareano. Inline image 2
So its been a good 2 weeks. We are teaching Olga. Shes pretty awesome! And the wedding was wonderful. I felt the Spirit there as the Bishop married them. They will have a great life together in marriage. 
Well everyone I hope you all have a great day and a great Life! I love you all! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya wanna know?