Monday, September 2, 2013

Week 55



Hey everybody!

We have had storms and crazy weather here. I thought Washington was bipolar, but nope. Utah goes from sunny skies to pouring down rain and wind storms. Yeah Utah is crazy!
Well this week we had a re-baptism. It was awesome! I have met with a few excommunicated people before. And they can  be one of 2 things. One comfortably stubborn. Or humbly submissive. This one was humbly submissive. She was so happy to be baptized! She has been working on it for a  year and a half or so. but she finally made it! Proud of her!  Happy for her! :) 


We also went mining... Or we were just digging under a house cause the guy was making more space for downstairs. But it was fun though! I really enjoyed it . Good work out ;)

Yeah it was fun haha.
Well everyone I love you all and I know that this church is true. I know Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer. I know we have a prophet in these latter days. I know that for a fact! I still can't believe Kyle is in the MTC and I have been out a full year! Its amazing! I love you all, and till next time! 
--
-Elder Gleed

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya wanna know?