Sunday, September 1, 2013

Week 53

Good morning World!! :D

Well its been a cool week. I have had a few opportunities to see the Lord's hand in the work. I have actually taught a few Facebook lessons. It was really strange but I kinda like it haha. I feel lazy at the same time haha.
but this week we had some Navajo Tacos! Inline image 1
It was actually pretty good. its basically fried bread with the same stuff to make taco Salads. Plus it was made by Pure blood Navajos. So I got to learn some Navajo... And that's a hard language! Good heavens! haha 
We also got to take a picture of where we are in Utah. Mainly cause we saw a band take some Band photos here while we were walking. And so we decided to take our Picture hahaInline image 2 
We have actually had some miracles this week. Its pretty awesome. So we were going out for Pho. And we were origanally going to go out of our area when I felt like we should eat at this Pho place in our area. While we were riding by we were passing a part member familys house and the stopped us and asked us to give them a Blessing. If we had just gone to the other Pho place we would have not been able to give that Family a blessing. 
Same kind of Deal yesterday. We were in our area to hand off someone to the new Missionaries in the Area. And after that lesson we were going to visit a family in the area cause I haven't seen them in a while. But then I got this impression to actually go to a less actives house who I haven't seen in about 2 months. Knowing me I follow those things. cause I know I would regret it if I didn't follow it.So we went over there last night and she let us in and we talked to her and found out what she has been training non stop for a fight she is having on saturday. And She said she is scared, nervous, doesn't know what to think.Plus not only that she was sick. But I offered a blessing to her. And she said she would like that! I found out at that very moment why we were there. So it was a great and It was a great blessing.  
So to all you missionaries who want good tips on how to be Succesful missionary and see miracles. Well Be OBEDIENT! Average Missionaries are like 80% obedient. Well when we got Facebook they told us there can be mot even 99% Obedience for this! So be Exactly obedient. Thats the First Law in Heaven. 
I know this Church is true. I know Jesus is the Christ. I know this is the Work of Salvation. not our work, but the Lord work. We are just the instrument in his hands. I love you all and can you believe its already been a year since I first came out on my misison? Crazy!!! It all down hill from here. I really don't want to be home right now or in a year haha.
I love you all and I hope you have a great day!! :D
--
-Elder Gleed

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya wanna know?