Thursday, February 21, 2013

Week 26 February 18, 2013



Hello World its a great day in Utah. The snow is starting to melt and things are going good :) 
We recently got our transfer calls ready for this?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I am staying in Lindon for another 6 week! haha Wow I will have been here for 7 1/2 months at the end of this transfer! Crazy! Also I hit my 6 month mark on Friday. Pretty crazy how time is flying and how so much is happening! Its amazing! I can't believe how much has happened and how fast things are happening! I'm pretty amazed myself :)
So yeah this week was Valentines week and what do missionaries do during then? Well for starters we just simply heart attack the other Elders apartment and we decorate cookies with our investigators. Its pretty cool not gonna lie.
We have put Aly on date for March 23rd. We really look forward to it! She is so excited and she is so prepared! 


We are teaching this kid named Alex and I have to say this is probably the first time I have seen how some changes come through the Gospel. He at first wasn't a fan of church or anything and he had some issues with Utah people and how it feels like there is either Mormons or non Mormons there. But now he loves it when we teach and he went from just listening to the lessons to asking and talking about the lesson. Its pretty cool how that change has been made in him. 
Well Honestly I don't have much to report and I am thinking now that I am going to start doing these emails every other week. So I am going to start doing that. But I love you all and I miss you so much. I pray that you all are strengthend as I am away. Take care till next time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya wanna know?