Thursday, February 21, 2013

Week 22 January 21, 2013


Hello world! It is a great day here in Utah. It is on average between 7 and 11 degrees here. Yeah its gotten record cold this year. First time in 60 years. And I thought that was crazy!
So life is good! I recently got a new companion! His name is Elder Makuakane from Hawaii! (to pronounce his name you pronounce the vowels) He is so awesome! A really hard worker and such a great teacher. He has been in the field for 9 months now. He was baptized when he was 8, but didn't go to church till he was 18. He lived a rough life and wasn't till he was 18 he fully came back. And now he is a missionary so awesome! I look forward to working with him!
This week we have been working hard. We have been working with, and getting back in touch with a lot of less actives. Some of them I haven't seen in like a month and they welcomed us in! We have been mainly doing that. This one lady we haven't seen in a while who I though hated us, when she saw us let us in and had us share a spiritual though. It was cool.
Our investigators, Brook and Jessica, were just talking about their baptism and whats going to happen. I look forward to seeing them get baptized!
This week we are planning on 17 lesson this week! I have never been so happy in my life. I have never had that many lessons in a week! Crazy! I am excited.
So anyways thats just the jist of things that have happened. I have been doing a lot in this area. I can't believe I have been out 6 months in February! Time is starting to move fast! I am starting to like the mission life. So much fun! 
Well sorry everyone that I didn't write much but know this I love my Savior and he Loves us! I am grateful for the gospel and how it changes lives. I miss you all and have a great week! 

                                                           Elder Makuakane!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya wanna know?