Monday, May 6, 2013

Week 32


Hello hello everybody!!
This week has been a little slow to be honest. haha But it was good.
We put someone on date this week! And we got a couple of less activespeople to commit to come to Sacrament Meeting. 
I don't think I explained that we have recently gotten a new teaching style. We now have to teach with the pamphlets! Every lesson! No more spiritual thoughts! Mission president said that if we do not use this new method we are sinning and we need to repent!... I was like, "um, well I guess I need to get in the zone and do that then!" haha Its from mission head quarters so its basically  saying you have to do this or you will... burn... in... Yeah haha.
SO today I  got my transfer call! And The news is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I AM LEAVING LINDON! I will be going to Provo South. I don't remember my companions name but that's what's happening. Man I am going to miss Lindon. So much has happened. I really love this area. But I know this is where the Lord needs me.
I will miss a lot of people...the Melines, Pennocks, Anourack, Pierre, Bob, Shane, and countless other! But I am excited to see what is next! 
Inline image 1
Just like this picture haha good times.

Well I love you all and I will let you know what happens next in my new adventures in Provo South! Till next time!! :D
--
-Elder Gleed

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya wanna know?