Monday, March 18, 2013

Week 30

Inline image 2Inline image 1
Hello world! Its a great day to be a missionary. We had 3 great baptisms! We had the baptism of Aly Fraughton, Pierre and Anourack. All were great baptism. I got to baptized Anourack. It was a great experience since I have never done a baptism before. I felt bad though cause I had a hard time saying his last name when I was doing the baptism. I got to his middle name then I was like say it again? haha opps!  But it was great I loved it! They bore such great testimonys at the end of the baptisms.
So this week we didn't get allot of lessons in but we recently got a new investigator. So this is a cool story.
So Jamie shes 14 years old and Her Dad is a member but is inactive and her Mom is not a member. They both said that she has to wait till she is 18 to be baptized. And for the past year and a half she has been attending church. She really wants to be baptized so bad! But her parents said she has to wait till shes 18. So last week the young women in her class decided to fast and pray for her. And not too long after the fast her parent decided that she can decide to be baptized now. Thats just awesome! And she really knows allot about the gospel and the lessons so what we are basically doing is we are going to have her teach us and we will just fill in the things she is missing in that lesson. But thats awesome!!!  I'm pretty happy for that!
But yeah so thats about all I have to share this week. I love you all and I miss you all so much! Just know that I know this gospel is true and we have a Father in Heaven who loves us and cares for us!. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya wanna know?