Monday, November 26, 2012

Week 12

Week 12?! wow time flies! I have been out for 3 months! crazy crazy crazy!

So this week has definently been hard. I have been working on getting splits for me so that I can continue to work in Lindon. But lately I have had not that much success. But on Sunday I got a split list! I got at least 20+ people to go on splits with me! I am so grateful for that! I mean its hard enough to do missionary work on my own haha. And not only that, I also am going to teach this girl who has been going to church for a while and her boyfriend, who is a member, said she has been wanting to be baptized for years! Miracles are really starting to happen! I am so excited!
Also this week we had a great opportunity to hear Elder Bednar! It was so cool the spirit was sooo Strong! I learned how we need to treat our investigators like a person and not like an object! It was really cool i got to shake his hand!
But yeah I am really looking forward to seeing what the Lord has in store for me. This transfer is really starting to fly by! I can't believe it! next thing you know I am home. But I have already done 3 months and that has gone quick!
Any ways I love you all and thank you for all the support you give me! I know this gospels true! and am grateful for theimpact it has mad in my life! And now I am seeing how the gospel is impacting others :) What great joy this is!

--
-Elder Gleed

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya wanna know?