Monday, September 24, 2012

Week 5


WOW! I can't believe I have been a missionary for 5 weeks now. Its crazy!
So this week we had another Baptism. His name is Brian and he Loves the Gospel! Like he is every missionary's dream investigator. He and I have become good friends. He asked me to speak at his baptism, which I hate speaking but I did it and everyone said I did a good job. But Yeah like last night he lived the life of a missionary. He gave a spiritual thought at the dinner we had last night and did great! I love that guy!
So far this week we have been working on contacting people on the street (cause I need to work on that). I'm getting better though! And we have done service this week to a lady who owns a ranch and needed help at their ranch cause shes widowed with her daughter and it was just hard for her. They had like 3-4 horses, and they just moved to a new house so we helped them move. We also mowed our land lords back lawn. We did allot of service this week.
So this week I have lost weight!! Like there is this suit that my trainer has that gets passed down from Trainer to trainee. My suit is a 38 waste. This Suit is between 33 and 35 waste. and I can fit into it! I have never been happier to fit into a suit in my life! And it looks good  too. Its a grey suit.
So anyways hows life everybody? Whats new in the world that I used to know?
Just so everyone knows, I know this Church is True, and that Heavenly Father has a plan for us and its a plan that leads to happiness! I love you all! Till next Time!
-Elder Gleed

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya wanna know?