Thursday, December 5, 2013

Week 63

Hello world! 
Its a beautiful day in Eagle mountain!  
Its a little colder than Provo. But its awesome! I love it here.
For starters I realize that I never did realize that I didn't talk about my companion.
Elder Poulima is from Samoa he has been out for 6 or 7 months. He is the oldest of 6 kids. he loves his family, very close to his Mom. He is allot like me where he didn't go on a mission till he was 20 years old. Wants to serve the Lord! Is a jokester, but most polys are to be honest :) its in the job description haha. but hes awesome! I love him. Hes a good missionary. Hope you love the picture of us and the buffulo :) Inline image 1 
Hope you love the picture of us and the buffulo :) We were contacting people and we came to this hunters house and we asked can we take a picture o with it? haha the guy said sure! So we did. haha 
We are teaching a lady name Peggy. She is this sweet 65 year old lady who has had no religious background at all. She is a sweet heart. She thinks that she has to be perfect to be baptized. But we taught about the talk about the Talk His Grace is Sufficient by Brad Wilcox. It really helped her allot!  Now she just is trying to get a testimony that these things are true. That's another stumbling block we are at. But She is awesome! I love her!
I also had a baptism for a lady in my last area. She left the church for a while. But then after a very long time she came back :) She is like another mother to me. She is awesome! I am very happy for her! :)
Inline image 2
Well everyone I love you all! I am grateful to be here as a missionary! Its really the best! I am grateful for Jesus Christ and his sacrifice for me. I love you all and hope you all have a great day! :)

--Elder Gleed

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya wanna know?